Thursday, September 29, 2011

The All New Kindle

When I first logged onto Amazon today (yes, I log on quite a few times in one day), I was surprised to see a letter. I quickly scanned through it and was excited to learn about the all new Kindle Touch.

Yes! A Kindle that has a touch screen instead of the keyboard. I’ve been hoping Amazon would release one. But Amazon didn’t only launch just a Kindle Touch. They also launched Kindle Fire, a Kindle Touch with Color, something I’ve also been hoping for because I’d really like Kindle to have because I want to see book covers in color instead of just black and white.

From the looks of it, Kindle Fire will have the same capabilities of other tablets already in the market – the iPad, the Galaxy tab or the Playbook. It’ll have apps and media playback. It boasts of cloud storage, something I’m not quite sure if it’s available on the other tablets.

I’m quite excited for reviewers to get their hands on these new Kindles. From the reviews, I’ll decide if I’ll get just the Kindle Touch or go ahead with the Kindle Fire.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment