Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shoe-pping Online with Shoe Room

I don’t like shoes a lot and I guess that’s the reason why I don’t have a lot of shoes. I stick to flats and sneakers and rarely do I go out in heels nowadays (but let me admit that I do miss going out and walking in high heels). When I go into the mall, I still gravitate towards high heels and rarely look at the flat shoes.

But Helga Weber blogged about Shoe Room and I was intrigued. The designs she picked and blogged about were super cute that I had to shamelessly copy them. Not all three that she got, just two.

I took some pics to show you what they look like:

IMG_0095

This is silver with red lining.

 IMG_0096

An all black pair of shoes for when I go to the office.

IMG_0097

Blue and red shoes for an outfit that doesn’t exist in my closet.

IMG_0098

Finally, the shoes come in this reusable bag.

Shoes cost less than Php 400 each and shipping for all three shoes was Php 60.

To be honest, they fit perfectly but I haven’t been able to walk around them yet. And since I haven’t walked around in them yet, I’m hoping they’ll be comfortable for walks around the city.

Check out Shoe Room. Abby is really nice and accommodating.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bantay Presidente 100,

    They're great! Very comfy. No stitching out of place. My only complaint though is that the bows on my black pair needs to be folded or ironed correctly. It got a bit distorted because of my negligence. I guess I just thought it would be a bit more "durable" or that I wouldn't need to fold or iron the bows. :)

    ReplyDelete