Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tangled and Burlesque

12/260

I like musicals. So I decided to see “Burlesque”.

It’s no “Dreamgirls” but I think it’s still worth your money. Acting and script aside, I think the musical numbers were great.

Kristen Bell is not stage worthy but I think she performed scenes out of stage really well.

Christina Aguilera was certainly lacking in terms of acting skills and could’ve used some improvement in acting out her scenes offstage but really performed well on stage.

Cameron Gigandet. Is. Hot.

Great songs too.

220px-Burlesque_poster

13/260

Tangled was really funny. Maximus the horse was funny. Mandy Moore did a great job in voice acting.

The story is somehow a bit different from what I remember but it’s a great movie nonetheless.

220px-Tangled_poster 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment