Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Prediction for my 2012

This year, 2012, with God’s graces and blessings, I predict my 2012 will be much, much, much better than my 2011.

This 2012, I claim,

  • GREAT family relationship between myself and my parents.
  • Better health for myself and my parents and for everyone near and dear to us.
  • More bonding time with my friends with college.
  • Better work experiences.
  • More money this year because I need to pay for my last big purchase.
  • Better health for my dogs.
  • A thinner and more fashionable me
  • That I will finally meet “The One” guy who will sweep me off my feet with romance and kindness and love and be with on the way to happy ever after.

 

Again, thank you Lord God for ALL the blessings you have given me and my family – whether we see it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment