Monday, March 8, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: Alice in Wonderland in 3D


I just came home from watching Alice in Wonderland in 3D in Glorietta 4. I did enjoy the movie. The graphics and CGI effects were wonderful. The story...well, it could've used a little more punch. All I can say about the story line is that it's good they took a lot of liberties from the original Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.
Helena Bonham Carter was just so adorable as the Red Queen. Anne Hathaway was so fun to watch as the White Queen. Johnny Depp was um…well, I hardly recognized him but he was effective as the Mad Hatter. Alan Rickman’s voice as the Caterpillar was a little disconcerting since I’ve known him as Snape but it fits him. The Tweedle boys were cute.
There were a few lines from the movie that made good sense but I hardly remember them verbatim now. But one of the main messages of the movie is to believe in yourself and believing the impossible to be possible.
Good movie. You should see it, in 3D or not.
And this is my noise on my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment