Sunday, November 7, 2010

On Juliet Sharp and Michael Weston

Burn Notice is one of the non-high school TV shows I watch. I just love how Michael Weston, Fiona and Sam help out people with their spy-savvy techniques.

They’re so FN cool.

Michael is the ex-spy who desperately wants his job back.

Fiona is the explosives expert.

Sam is the all-around guy.

All three are experts in surveillance.

Anyway, I really would love it if Michael, Fiona and Sam could help me out right now. But seeing that they’re fictional characters, I’d settle for one of their counterparts.

In other things…

I think Juliet Sharp and Ben may have been related to Pete, the guy who overdosed while with Serena and Georgina. I mean why else would anyone want to take revenge on the “powerful people” of the Upper East Side, right?

I still can’t move on from that last scene in “War of the Roses”. Chuck and Blair together again. I have a feeling they’ll still undergo a challenge before being able to really get back together again. For now, I think they’re being friends with benefits.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment