Monday, November 15, 2010

TV Episode Catch Up

Okay.. let’s see…

Gossip Girl’s “Juliet Doesn’t Live Here Anymore” was a great friendship episode. Made viewers realize that it was and it still is all about the fearsome and awesome foursome of the Upper East Side – Serena, Blair, Chuck and Nate. The epic take down of Juliet was a great, great scene. And the haters will always try but won’t succeed. I’m really looking forward to seeing what Little J, Vanessa and Juliet will cook up in order to try and take down the awesome foursome of the Upper East Side.

And btw, Vanessa Abrams needs to GTFO if she’s also hell-bent on destroying Serena. I don’t get why she would want to do it. It was Dan who screwed with her. She should be taking down Dan. Oh well, she IS a hater and I guess it was inevitable to see her cook up something against Serena and Blair.

For Hellcats… Marti and Dan should stop with the longing looks and just either get together or move on. Personally, I’d like to see Dan with Savannah. He brings out her wild side and she tames him a bit. Good combo, if you ask me.

Glee left me bored with their “Rocky Horror” episode but left me astounded with their “Never Been Kissed” episode. I gasped twice. First was when Kurt was kissed. Second was when Mr. Schuester kissed Shannon Beiste. Darren Criss performing “Teenage Dream” was great. And I just learned that Darren is half-Filipino and half-Irish. Pretty cool.

The Vampire Diaries had two great consecutive episodes with “Rose” and “Katerina”. We finally saw Katherine’s past and found out that she had a child prior to becoming a vampire. We finally saw how she was turned: she had Rose’s blood in her system and then she killed herself. When she woke up, she and Rose got into a tussle and Katherine got to feed on an elderly woman.

In “Katerina”, we find out that Elijah is able to compel other vampires. I wonder how that’s possible.

-----

I know I haven’t been able to do much blogging lately. It’s because I work now and I barely have time to blog because I still have to stream the episodes I wanted to blog about. Further explanation at a later time.

Hugs.

 

2 comments:

  1. WOOPS! I composed a comment but I accidentally canceled the window. :s

    Let me say it all over again.

    Congratulations on the job! :) I'm glad that you're working now. You must be relieved! I'll be working soon as well! I think I'm a few episodes ahead of you. I never liked Vampire Diaries but my husband does so I end up watching it with him and I must say, not baaad at all! :P The episode I saw last week was a definite cliff hanger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyo Toni! :)

    Thanks! And congratulations to you too! :) What will you be doing soon?

    Relieved exactly isn't the word but I am grateful for the job. I guess it was time after months of bumming around, just blogging and watching TV series. I kind of miss those days. :)

    Hmm...a few episodes ahead...only if I don't get to stream right away. I stream right after the US airing and usually the first thing I do when I get home from work. :) Plus, remember ETC does match airings? ;)

    Jordan watches The Vampire Diaries? Wow. I'm surprised that a guy likes it. Ask him who he likes -- Damon and Elena together or Stefan and Elena? Hehehe.. :)

    Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete