Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Week In Review

So, let’s see…

November 1 – I went to work while people who work in non-BPO environments were on holiday leave. Work was okay. I wasn’t bored.

November 2 – I still went to work and was almost late. Nothing exciting here. Tried to download/stream the latest episode of Gossip Girl but couldn’t.

November 3 – Experienced overtime at the office. Worked 4 more hours than usual. Tried to go home before 9 PM so I could catch Glee. Found out that there was no new episode of Glee. Tried to stream Gossip Girl’s “War of the Roses” again.

November 4 – Had lunch with Charls. Claimed my DKNY giveaway from Nuffnang. Spent time with my good friend Rolls. Had a great time catching up. Watched “War of the Roses”. That whole peace treaty thing with Blair and Chuck? So great. Serena falling into old patterns, what else is new? And then the ending scene with Chuck and Blair making out? Epic. Then downloaded Hellcats’ “Back of A Car”. The whole Marti losing her virginity to Dan and Savannah finding out about it the night she decides to give up her virginity to Dan is major friend drama. The kind of drama I’ve been waiting for the show to produce since it came out.

November 5 – Went to work. Went to Glorietta for my NBI clearance renewal. Thankfully, I was done in a few minutes. Grabbed some take-out from Wendy’s. Hailed a cab to go back to work. Chatted with Charls. Talked to my boss Helen about Charls. And then, we had a freakin’ fire drill. We had to go down using the stairs ALL THE WAY from the 24th floor! Then we had to “wait out” the fire by more than an hour so I to extend an hour more at work just to compensate for the hour missed. Not that my boss required it of me. There were just some reports that needed to be done by Monday. Downloaded The Vampire Diaries’ “Rose”. Great, great episode. And there were two sweet Elena and Damon moments. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m a big Stefan-Elena fan. But the moment Damon said “I love you” to Elena…I don’t know. I wish they’d get together for at least a season and then Elena goes back to Stefan. :)

And that’s how my week went. Oh, and somewhere along the week, I found out that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley broke up after three years of dating. Apparently, it’s because Penn wasn’t ready to put a ring on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment