Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

This is my obligatory year-end post.

All in all, it was a good year for friends, work and money.

Things I’m Happy About This 2010:

  • I’m happy my parents spent most of 2010 not fighting.
  • I’m happy to have met a lot of great people this 2010, most notably Janice and Roan.
  • I’m happy to have bonded with a lot of people this year. 2010 gave me lots of opportunities to bond with my friends from college, both DevComSoc friends and ADS friends. I think I was out with two of my good friends every Friday for a whole month sometime between August and September.
  • I’m happy to have left a bad relationship.
  • I’m happy for the chance to be jobless for exactly 2 months and 2 weeks. It gave me a chance to catch up with friends, catch up on the series that I watch and catch up on the books I read.
  • I’m happy to have a great job now.
  • I’m happy with my new officemates.

I had a pretty great 2010. And so I pray to God that He give me a better 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment