Monday, December 13, 2010

Vacation Leave!

I am so happy to be blogging again. I’m on first mandatory leave since I started working for my new company. I get another one and a half days off after the Christmas. After that, I’ll have to work really hard because the team and I will be doing the year-end reports. That’ll probably take up the whole night.

Hmm…what else has been going on with me? Nothing much. I’ve still been watching my favorite shows. So let’s have a little run-down:

Gossip Girl – Hmm.. Yes, Juliet Sharp was really annoying but she did have a reason. But I’m not saying that it’s a good enough reason to try and destroy Serena. Oh, and who didn’t love the little twist about Lily van der Woodsen? Turns out she was the reason why Ben Sharp (now we find out that he’s Serena’s teacher at the boarding school) is in prison. Sneaky bitch. Plus the fact that she’s trying to sell Bass Industries as quietly as possible. She deserves whatever’s coming to her. By the way, I’m still not loving the Dan and Serena pair. I’d prefer that Serena be with Nate. Oh wait, maybe we’ll see Nate mature a little. Then we can see that pairing happen.

The Vampire Diaries – Very nice cliffhanger. We won’t see a new episode until January. I just have to say Michael Trevino’s acting here was very much on target. I could see the pain he was undergoing. The pain in the transformation scenes weren’t forced. Caroline and Tyler…there may be something there worth exploring. Let’s see who she chooses.. Matt or Tyler. Elena and Stefan together again…Yes! Damon and Rose are not good together. I think Damon needs someone as badass as he is.

Glee – I hope Charice shows up soon. I hope Kurt moves back to New Directions with Darren Criss’ character. I hope Rachel and Finn work out their issues soon and get back together. And wasn’t that a tear-jerking scene near the end of their Christmas episode? Artie walking! Yay!

Burn Notice – I’ve finally finished Season 3. Onward to Season 4.

Family Guy – I’m hoping to watch the latest episode tonight, if not tomorrow.

White Collar – almost done! I’m about to watch the second to the last episode of Season 2. Can’t wait for Season 3 to start.

Spartacus – I’ve just started to watch this. There might be some potential here. I’ve noticed that it’s like “300” on TV. I wish great health towards the actor who plays Spartacus and hope that he overcomes his cancer.

-------------

Okay, for non-TV related events:

I got myself the latest iPod touch after months of indecision between the iPod touch and the Blackberry Bold 9700. I had the iPhone 4 in mind but figured that since it’s a 2-in-1 gadget and should I lose it, I’ll be losing not one, but two things: my phone and my music player.

My next goal is the Blackberry Bold 9700. I’m saving that for my birthday.

Yes, I know I posted earlier that I’ll be getting the BB 9700 but because of Globe Telecom’s LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, I’ve decided to wait. More on Globe’s bad customer service as soon as they get my issue resolved.

Right now, what I’m doing is blogging while I get my iPod software updated to 4.2. And based on my internet speed, the counter says that I still have 3 hours to go. So what I’ll probably do is be busy with downloading the album covers and filling in the missing data from my iTunes music.

Anyone can recommend a better ISP?

What else? I’m enjoying my work so far. My new team mates have been great so far. Charls will be joining us next year and I’m looking forward to it.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get my parents a great Christmas gift soon. I’ll probably do some Christmas shopping tomorrow after work. I really don’t want to do some shopping after the 15th, the day being a payday for most people. It’ll be traffic hell, for sure.

That’s it!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. WOOSH! Congratulations with the new job! <3 I've been wondering where you disappeared to! :))

    I saw the Charice episode. She's only in one episode. I was hoping for her to be part of the cast. Oh well.

    90210 is getting rather intriguing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toni!

    What's up? I've been just reading your blog. I just haven't posted new stuff in mine. :)

    My "new job" is already 3 months old. Hehehe... But thanks for congratulating me again. :)

    I really don't want Charice to be part of a cast. Or I'm not sure. I did read somewhere in the internet that she's supposed to return for another episode. :)

    How's your job so far?

    I haven't gotten to 90210 yet. I've been meaning to. Considering that "Pretty Little Liars" was a bit disappointing. :)

    Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete