Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update!

I'm such a genius when it comes to titles. :)

Anyway, if anyone noticed or is curious why I haven’t updated my blog since Monday night, it is because I am now part of the workforce. Again. When I don’t want to yet.

I’m trying to write some more but I don’t think I can. I’m trying to be upbeat but I can’t and I don’t really want to pour my heart out onto this blog so I guess I’ll stop writing for now.

In other news, I’ve decided that the iPhone 4 is for me and not the Blackberry. I’ll be heading to the nearest Globe Business Center and I’ll be signing up for a reservation for the iPhone 4.

And here’s Solange Knowles with “I Decided”. I would like to dedicate this song to my future iPhone 4.

Oh, and if anyone else out there thinks why I should get a Blackberry Bold 9700 instead, please let me know why through the comments or my chat box. Opinions will no longer be welcome once I post pictures of my new gadget. But “I-told-you-so” comments will be welcome instead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment