Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take Care, Skin!

So today, after a loooooooong time, I finally went back to Dr. Stephen Lacson (Makati Med, Room 382, I think). Wanted his advice on what to do with the acne that appeared on my cheeks soon after I started working again.

Cute doctor. And I think it’s what keeps me coming back. Haha! :) Doesn’t hurt that he’s nice too.

Anyway, so these are what I need to make my skin clear.

IMG_0044[1]

The Glytone Facial Cleanser is really good and really worth your money for Php 1700. You’re supposed to use a pea-sized amount and it goes a really long way. It’s bubbly too, just the way I like my soap. :) My first bottle lasted me 7 months.

The two white bottles there are the Clindamycin with Tretinoin (Clinda-Tret) and Erythromycin. I now forget which one does what but I’m supposed to use the Erythromycin in the morning and the Clinda-tret at night.

The hydroquinone cream is for lightening dark spots. I asked for one to lighten up some scars that I have along my legs.

I think Dr. Stephen Lacson is good. Maybe you should see him if you’re having problems with your skin.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment