Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Week So Far

Okay, I know it’s just Tuesday but I feel like giving a summary.

To lengthen the post, let me start with Saturday, January 22nd.

January 22:

A wonderful, wonderful concert.

The Company

Everyone was great. I especially enjoyed the performance from Basil Valdez. It’s so rare to be in the presence of Pinoy musical great.

January 23:

Just stayed at home, skipped church. Lazed around the house. Finally helped my mom organize our top closets. And then watched a total of three movies on cable tv and I’m thinking if I should include all of it in my Project 260. I’m contemplating just including “Everybody’s Fine” since it’s the one I haven’t seen before.

Everybodys_fine

Movie_poster_a_cinderella_story Whatagirlwants

 

January 24

Had a wonderful day at the office. Started the day with this music:

Officemates and I were laughing about this one guy. Didn’t feel like I was working yesterday.

Ended the night with B. He came over late last night and I had to literally sneak out of the house just to see him. Like I had to make sure my parents were asleep. I carefully unhinged the door and the gate. B had wanted to drive to a nearby Starbucks. I declined so we stayed by my house. It was nice having a few laughs with him. By 12:30 MN, I had to send him home. Fortunately, my parents were still asleep.

January 25

First song on the iPod was Usher’s DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love

Then it was followed by weird songs, which seemed to have a story.

So I started with this song, right? Next couple of songs were mushy ones. By the time I was along Dela Costa, I was hearing Britney’s “Stronger” and then Fergie’s “Glamorous” by the time I was up the elevator. I laughed and asked God if there was a message in between. I would have loved to hear the response.

So right now, I’m ending the day blogging.

Let’s see…my TV’s showing this

MV5BMzc1MzgxNjAzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjEyNDYxMw@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_

And I have the urge to sing this song from Leighton Meester:

And still dreaming to go here:

Fira-Santorini-Greece-1-K6XA5QKOBH-1600x1200

 

No comments:

Post a Comment