Thursday, July 15, 2010

Basyang

Basyang, the local name for the tropical storm Conson, unleashed her fury last Tuesday night, local time.

Mom was paranoid that it might be another Ondoy but I wasn’t as worried. Basyang was mostly wind instead of rain, resulting to branches of a Kamias tree being strewn all over my mom’s car and a two-day black out in our area. Some areas had electricity by last night. Some are still waiting for there electricity to come back.

I’m thankful that our electricity came back on by around 12:30 NN. Yesssssss! Thank you Lord! Hello Internet, I missed you. Hello Facebook! Hello Tumblr. Hello Blogger. Hi YouTube. Hi Yahoo! News. Hi Aircon and TV. Will say hello to the heater later on tonight.

Makes me wonder how people get by without electricity in the old days. You may take away the internet and TV away from me. My books will ease my boredom. But please, give me my water heater. And electric fan if the aircon is too much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment