Sunday, July 18, 2010

What I Miss About the United States

If there’s one thing I absolutely miss about being in the United States, it’s the food.


I’ve always felt guilty for not having the “American dream”. Meaning, I absolutely don’t have the desire to live in the US. Sure, it’s nice and cold here compared to the hot and humid weather here but I would prefer to be living here with all the luxuries I can afford by myself than live there and work like a horse in order to afford the luxuries I have here.


Anyway, I love IN N OUT burgers and animal style fries. And if there’s one thing I want to be brought here in the Philippines, it’s IN N OUT. If I had enough money, I would be working towards a franchise here so that a lot of the food lovers here can experience the amazing taste of their burgers.




tumblr_l5q4pjBOAz1qzfd43o1_500
Photo by Food Blogista.


Looks yummy, right?


I want one for lunch right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment