Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leaving

I’m feeling a little sentimental this week because in a week’s time, I will be officially jobless. After three years of service, I am officially saying goodbye to a place I called home (for the first two years).

I’ve become unhappy during my last year. In fact, I’ve become so unhappy that I’ve sometimes caught myself wishing that I would just get into an accident so that I could miss work for a couple of days.

Details of my unhappiness don’t need to get unraveled here on the world wide web. At first, I was undecided about leaving my job, my friends. They are, or were, my comfort zone. I also got tired of the night shift. I wanted a day or afternoon shift but unfortunately, I can’t get it at my current job.

I’ve been to one interview so far. I have another one coming this Thursday night.

I just hope I don’t stay jobless for too long! :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment