Sunday, August 1, 2010

American Taxi Drivers in the Philippines

I’ve always found it a little odd whenever I see Caucasians, usually Americans, walking around here in the Philippines. I don’t know if they enjoy being here and if they do, what do they enjoy about being here? Are they being assigned here to work or did they ask to be assigned here?

It’s sometimes funny that Filipinos almost do everything just to get a foot into the US while some Americans would love to just live here.

And by the way, I hate that it’s easy for Americans to get in the Philippines while it’s harder for Filipinos to get into the US. Just sayin’.

Anyway, found this video on Tumblr. Then I looked it up on Youtube (I didn’t know how to reblog to another blog. Sorry.).  It’s funny, if you ask me. The two guys in here are not actually dangerous. I’ve learned that they were former missionaries so I think they’re good guys. They’re coming back in September and I hope to be able to talk to them while they’re here.

Enjoy!

American Taxi Drivers in the Philippines

 

1 comment:

  1. These guys are good. I wonder what they will come up next.

    ReplyDelete