Friday, October 15, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

This is going to be a nonsense post. So please, if you don’t wanna waste time, move on to another blog. Come back when I have something that interests you.

So I went to Humana today for my medical exam as required by my new employer. Met a cute, tall guy who spied that I was pretty much holding the same permit slip he was holding. No introductions were done. He’s going to be an agent and will start his 2-month, 100K-bond worth of training by Monday. He seemed straight. When he started talking to me, I just pretty much answered his questions but his cuteness got me distracted from the text message I was composing.

He was sweet too, or well, chivalrous. When he saw that there were no chairs left for me to sit on while waiting for out turn at the drug testing center, he came over to where I was standing and said that I should take his seat. I politely refused and thanked him. He insisted and another chair became vacant. So I suggested we take our seats. Unfortunately, someone beat him to one of the seats and he was left standing.

As soon as I was done, I noticed he was still sitting in the waiting area. I asked him if he was done and he said that he wasn’t done with the medical history and check up thing, which I found weird because there was a good five-minute wait between us when we were first called for our medical check up and he was called first. Plus he was called first for the drug test. So I said that I’ll be leaving and he said “Ingats”. I doubt I’ll be seeing him around the new company. I don’t even know his name. Not interested too. I think recent ex-boyfriend made me realize that everyone really has baggage and that it is possible to not see your special someone for 30 days at a time even if you work for the same company.

And somewhere in between the whole story above, I got a little of my pee on my shirt. Stupid cup slipped. Good thing the whole thing didn’t spill or else I’d have to wait until I needed to pee before getting out of there. And, it would’ve been HUMILIATING to have to explain how my shirt got wet.

Grabbed an Army/Navy lunch. Tried to make a friend jealous of my lunch, but he didn’t care, so that obviously backfired. I got a breakfast burrito and some onion rings. The breakfast burrito wasn’t as good as the steak burrito I had the first time. After realizing that my meal was both fattening and artery clogging, I got me some Bo’s Hot Tea. Rainforest and Lemon something. It’s really good. I carried that around with me while I was scouting Glorietta for the most affordable iPod Touch. Almost bought a 4th generation 32 GB iPod touch. I wasn’t that excited to get it. Probably because it had no radio feature. And I want a radio feature just in case I get tired of more than 900 songs in my collection. I didn’t buy one obviously but as I was driving home, I was regretting my decision a little.

Oh well.

So, I’ll probably start working on the 25th, the day when my parents are gonna be home the whole day. Makes me sometimes wish that I was working for a regular company and not in the BPO industry. But seeing my paycheck makes it almost worth it. :) Anyway, with me working soon, I hope to have updates on my favorite shows still and more importantly, I hope to be able to update this blog regularly, if not everyday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment