Thursday, October 7, 2010

Turning Mexican…

Entitled as such only because I’ve been craving burritos and quesadillas for the last few days.

I finally found my new favorite Mexican food place. It’s Army/Navy Burgers & Burritos over at Glorietta 5.

Well, obviously, they serve burgers and burritos. Oh and onion rings. And fries. And quesadillas. Yum-my!

Last night, I had dinner with my cousin and Kris, my best friend’s brother-in-law, to talk about, guess what, life insurance. I really am growing up if conversations over dinner include life insurance.

Anyway, I was planning to get on some life insurance only because I really need to be forced to save money instead of splurging it on, say, an iPhone or a Blackberry (leaning towards an iPhone, by the way, because I realized I wouldn’t be forced to go into an unlimited surfing plan – unlike the Berry. Or so I think). And I thought it would be a great idea for my cousin, who’s a single mom, to get something just in order for her to be forced to save.

While she and Kris talked, I wolfed down my Steak Burrito and onion rings. Man, those were great. I tried my cousin’s chicken quesadillas and they tasted great too. The Libertea iced tea was as good as they said.

I have to say I really enjoyed the food there…now, how to convince the parents that it’s a good enough place for Sunday lunch? 

Yummy onion rings

It was so good, I almost forgot to take a picture

Chicken Quesadilla 

 

2 comments:

  1. Sayang, we didn't bump into each other. I was at Glorietta 5 too that night! And yep, you really are growing up:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!

    sayang nga.. :)

    i don't want to grow up and grow old! hehe...

    ReplyDelete