Thursday, October 7, 2010

TV: Glee: Grilled Cheesus

Didn’t like this episode.

I thought it was trying to be “deep” but I don’t think it translates. To me, at least.

I was uncomfortable the whole time. I particularly wasn’t happy about Finn praying to a “Grilled Cheesus”. There’s just something wrong there.

Yes, I am a Christian. And no, I’m not the type to ram my faith down anyone’s throat. I can’t exactly express why and how but “Grilled Cheesus” offended me a bit.

The singing wasn’t as great and MAY BE the worst ever since the show began.

But that’s just my honest and humble opinion.

 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like this episode very much. It's somehow boring and a little dragging for me.. I didn't love the songs as much as their songs in the other episodes.. I hope next episode will be better.. :D

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I agree. It was a little dragging too.

    I didn't know they sang "What If God Was One Of Us". I turned off the TV when Mercedes was singing at church with Kurt looking on.

    I need to see the episode again...something I'm not looking forward to because I was offended the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete