Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening

As evident in the contents of my blog, I love watching TV shows and movies. Finding out that Nuffnang and PLDT partnered up to have a special screening is a special treat. Why? I was just about to stream the movie. But we know that watching a movie on a laptop screen is no match to watching to movie on the big screen.

Here are some of the features of myDSL:

Mechanics-400x351

My favorite feature would be the one where it says it allows for remote troubleshooting. Admittedly, there were times that my DSL connection has not been so great. It’s just very fortunate that the tech support team of DSL has always been prompt in resolving any issues.

Anyway, how will you complete the following question?

“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to _________________.”

My answer would be:

“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to streaming movies and music.”

Watch “The Social Network” in theaters near you (mine would be Glorietta or Greenbelt).

No comments:

Post a Comment