Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Monday: Joan Osborne: What If God Was One Of Us?

I remember yesterday’s message during Church Service. God wants us to be saved. There was more but I think that’s the essence of it.

Oh, and a great verse from Paulo Coelho from his book, The Fifth Mountain.

God is all-powerful. If He limited Himself to doing only that which we call good, we could not call him the Almighty; He would only command one part of the universe, and there would exist someone more powerful than He, watching and judging his acts.

Makes sense right?

Plus, I’ve been so bothered about Glee’s “Grilled Cheesus” episode. AND this atheist guy on Tumblr. Man! I mean I think of myself as pretty open-minded and think that some posts by atheists make sense. I think atheists are know-it-alls. But this guy…yes, he’s smart but sometimes, his posts are perverse that I almost cringe when I see he has posts on Tumblr.

Anyway, a question I would like to ask atheists is “What if God was one of us?” I know they don’t believe in God but will they believe when they finally see?

And to the believer, “What if God was one of us?” Got any particular thing to say to Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment