Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oldies But Goodies Pinoy TV Ads

Because today is a Wednesday and again, I have nothing else to post, I’ve decided to revisit the past.

Since graduating from college, I’ve always wanted to become a copywriter. I wanted to be the one to think up of cool TV/print commercials. I wanted to be in the Creatives Department. Now this “dream” came true and I got to be a copywriter for a little less than a year. But, life got in the way and now I’m an analyst, a position that couldn’t be farther from the Creatives.

Oh, and by the way, totally off-topic but I just want it out there that right now I am craving for some burritos from Army/Navy and onion rings from Brothers Burger.

On with the program:

San Miguel Beer Siboom TVC

RJ Ledesma in Royal Tru Orange TVC

Alice Dixson in “I Can Feel It”

Close Up

And, an ad for Dragon Katol, Lamok siguradong “te-poke”

I’ll definitely do a part two of this post.

2 comments:

  1. WAAAH! I miss the burgers at Army Navy and the onion rings with the yummo dip at Brothers Burger! :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni!

    I haven't been able to try the burgers at Army Navy. I'm a sucker for Mexican food, hence, I go for their burritos more. :)

    But what would you recommend? I'll try to get what you recommend when I go next time. :)

    Yes, I love Brothers Burger onion rings...Yummee. :)

    ReplyDelete