Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HIATUS

Since I don’t know what to write and I’ve lost my interest in summarizing TV episodes of my favorite shows, I’ve decided that my blog and I will go on an indefinite hiatus.

I want something more out of this blog. I just don’t want to write about trivial stuff. Yes, this was supposed to be a blog about what I like but I’m finding it hard to write about certain stuff. Maybe because I’m not liking them as much. And the world wide web is already full of websites and blogs like mine, if we’re talking about TV episode recaps and spoilers.

I need to recharge.

And I will be on hiatus. Indefinitely.

But I already said that.

2 comments:

  1. No-hooo! The spoilers made me smile though I'm in the States so I watched some ahead of you. lol.

    Maybe you can maintain that but personalize it a tad by writing random entries. Yes? No?

    Don't go on a hiatus because I'm about to give you a blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toni!

    Your comment made me laugh.

    Oooh. A blog award. What is it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete