Sunday, October 10, 2010

Regretful Thoughts On A Hot & Humid Night

I need to get off Facebook. Seriously.

Sometimes, I worry and get stressed about being 27 and boyfriend-less. And I worry about my career – if I’m making the right choices or if I’m unknowingly making the wrong ones.

I know I have some hang-ups. Sometimes, I worry about those too, wondering if I’m doing enough to make sure that my past doesn’t affect my present and my future.

When I think about it, I think it all began in high school. I may have been sort of bullied. And it may have been my fault even. I wanted to be liked by the popular kids. And I think that was a big mistake. High school is definitely something I’d re-do if I had the chance to and change A LOT of things.

And I hated high school so much that I don’t have any plans on attending any reunions.

College was fun. Met friends who would turn out to be my closest friends even up to now. College is something I’d like to re-do just because it was fun.

If I knew then what I knew now, I probably would’ve done things differently. I sometimes wonder how those choices that I could’ve made would affect my life today.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m pretty happy and I feel blessed.

I just think I could’ve made better decisions and better choices. And I sincerely hope and pray that I will make better decisions starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment