Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 UAAP Cheerdance Champions: UP Pep Squad

Congratulations to the whole UP Community especially to the UP Pep Squad for a job well done.

Here’s a video of their performance. Thank you to PinayScandal2009 for uploading it to Youtube.

Forgive my ignorance but I’ve already read on Twitter that someone’s claiming that the contest was rigged because UP didn’t use chairs. Were they supposed to use chairs? Was it part of a rule? I’m sorry I don’t know. So if anyone knows, please let me know too.

Thanks!

 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the chairs, but one thing I've read on twitter is that ADMU was disqualified for using the 'Twitter Bird'. I just don't know if its true =\ I didn't like UP's routine that much, I think their usual 'swagger' is missing. FEU on the other hand has done a good job, as well as UST :)

    ReplyDelete