Saturday, September 4, 2010

Americans Selling Taho

Below is the latest video from Tory and Jason of the PI Job Experiment fame.

In this video, the duo sell Taho in Marikina.

My mom’s favorite scene was when Jason was shouting “Taho” while peeing. She found it so funny. Then we wondered if he ever got to wash his hands before serving taho again. My favorite scene was how Tory was giving Jason instructions on how to serve the soft tofu in Tagalog and not in English. That was funny to me.

But to be honest, this isn’t as hilarious as when they were doing the taxi thing. Tory and Jason, if ever you read this, I’m sorry but that’s my opinion. But I enjoyed the video nonetheless. I just enjoy the taxi video more.

Hmm…I think I’ll go get myself a big cup of warm taho tomorrow before Church. Watching these two serve taho makes me crave for some.

I look forward to more funny videos from these two.

Cheers for Tory and Jason! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. i hate these guys na. number 1, they're stealing our jobs (lol). number 2, they won't reply to my tweets. putangina nila hindi sila celebrity ok. they were jobless when they got here, they better act like humble fucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Chill. Baka naman sobrang dami nila narereceive na tweets...

    But yes, I agree. It was the online community that made them famous. They should make more of an effort to connect with the online community.

    ReplyDelete