Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apple’s Big Announcement

Web’s abuzz about the big announcement coming from Apple on September 1, 2010 US time.

I think it’ll have something to do with the iPod. I’m thinking there will be an upgrade with the iPod Touch. They haven’t made much upgrades on it and the last “tweaking” they did was on the iPod Nano and that was about getting an FM tuner and a video camera on the music player.

I’m really, really hoping that they do a massive upgrade on the iPod Touch. I suggest the following:

  • a 5 MP camera for still pictures and video recording
  • an FM radio, similar to the iPod Nano

Hmm…What else? They escape me at the moment as I’m being distracted by the show White Collar.

So, let’s wait for Apple’s announcement. It’ll be at 1 PM EST.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment