Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Dog Is Missing

My favorite dog has gone missing. We think she’s been stolen since the bitch is too damn nice.

After eating, we usually let her and her mom go out to do their business. The mom, M, is more aggressive and we keep her on a leash. My favorite dog, B, is nicer and usually steers clear of strangers. She’s very sweet. And I miss her already.

I was supposed to do a The Vampire Diaries post but I’m just too bummed out. B turned 9 this year. I just wish she would come home.

B is such a pretty bitch. I thought this was a cute picture of her sleeping. 

Please come home B. I miss you already.

UPDATE:

She was found by one of the roving guards here in our village, 10 blocks from where we live. The theory is that someone lured her because she’s pretty, hoping she’d get pregnant by a male dog. That’s the theory because B never steps onto the edge of our street and onto the main street without me or my dad. And if she would be running, it would be going toward further into the street and into the dead end and not outside of our street.

Good thing that the guard still rang our bell even if it was already 1 am. Poor thing looked nervous running around. Since she’s old, her senses may be a little weak and couldn’t recognize me and my dad when we were calling her. Finally, she let my dad put a leash on her and we were on our way home. You could tell she was really happy about seeing us and going home. Her pace went faster as we turned to our street. She almost ran going home. It was pretty sweet and amusing.

But to the person who attempted to steal my dog, I wish you’d have bad luck as a pet owner, always, or until you regret what you did.

 

 

2 comments: