Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hostage Taking At Discovery Channel

Crazy people are everywhere!

James J. Lee took three hostages at the Discovery Channel Headquarters in Maryland because he didn’t like their programming. He thinks the programming isn’t environmentally sound. According to a report, he said that he was protesting the Discovery’s programming had little to do with saving the planet. He writes,

NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis! I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so," he wrote. "I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it.

I think he’s taking this environmentalism thing way too seriously. 

I’m not saying that the environment isn’t in trouble. It is. In fact, I feel like I contribute a little just by using less plastic bags in my life. I just think that taking other people hostage for your cause is not a good idea. I’ve said that I hated the ex-police Mendoza with a passion for taking hostage and killing innocent people.

Taking hostages just because you didn’t like their programming might be funny if it weren’t so tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment