Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady Gaga’s Meat Dress

I saw something that curbed my appetite.

tumblr_l8ofymSbbN1qz75dlo1_500

Men might find this attractive. Vegans might find it revolting. As for me, not a vegan, find this a little icky. Disturbing even. Not sexy at all.

I have to admit that the meat seem to be prime and lean cuts. Would probably be great for my mom’s beefsteak.

Does anyone like this picture? I can’t believe Vogue is running this picture. I don’t think the meat dress will ever be fashionable.

And I found Lady Gaga’s other meat dress, the one that she actually wore at the MTV Video Music Awards.

2010-09-13-ladygagameatdress 2010-09-13-ladygagameatdress2

I bet she was smelly. I bet Cher wasn’t too excited about giving Lady Gaga a hug. Haha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment