Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mac Versus PC and South Park on Facebook

Off-topic introduction:

I had a phone interview last night at around 1:30 AM. It was a pretty good interview if I must say so myself. Anyway, after calling my former officemates to catch up with them, I ended up back on my computer and on Youtube.

I came across the famous Mac versus PC ads. I first became aware of these ads while I was in the States.

I haven’t had a Mac and I hear that it’s tons better especially if you’re into graphic arts. And I read somewhere that it’s less prone to virus attacks because the Mac OS has a Unix system which blocks out the virus even before it affects the system. Dunno if that’s true though.

So here’s a compilation of Mac versus PC ads that I found interesting. And the last video will be of South Park saying “F**k you Facebook”

 

Mac versus PC with Gisele Bundchen

 

 

So, can anyone please enlighten me? Which is better, a Mac or a PC?

 

My mom is on Facebook. Good thing she’s not pressuring me to add her as my Facebook friend. Hehehe..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment