Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TV Tuesday: Upcoming Shows I’m Looking Forward to Watching

Since I’m officially jobless for 30 days now, I’ve been enjoying lazing around, just watching TV and reading my books and watching DVDs. But I’m now officially bored. But I’m still relishing my free time because I’ll be soon out of it again once I get a job.

Anyway, I’ve been catching up on the TV that I missed. And now that I’m caught up, I’m now waiting for the new seasons and/or new shows that I watch. So I thought I’d share the list with anyone who’s out there who might have stumbled upon this blog:

White Collar Season 2

 

Glee Season 2

 

Hellcats Season 1

 

The Vampire Diaries Season 2

 

Burn Notice Season 3

 

Gossip Girl Season 4

 

What shows are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for Grey's Anatomy Season 7, and I'm looking forward to Hellcats as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thegirlwithnoblog!

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!

    I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy for quite a while now. I think the last episode I watched had something to do with Denny, I think.

    Really looking forward to Hellcats as well. Good thing ETC is doing match airing because I can't seem to find a good site for downloading episodes. (",)

    Looking forward to more interaction from you about Hellcats and any other TV shows we both might like. :)

    ReplyDelete