Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TV Review: Gossip Girl: Belles Du Jour

OMG.

I loved this episode of Gossip Girl.

Funny. Fabulous. Intriguing. These are the three words I would use to describe this episode of Gossip Girl.

The episode opens with a brief recall of what happened in last season’s finale. Here are the major highlights:

  • Dan is a dad to a baby boy named Milo. But since his mom is Georgina Sparks, I highly doubt that Dan is the real dad.
  • Serena will be attending Columbia, something that Blair is apprehensive about.
  • Blair commits a royal mistake.
  • Chuck survives and takes on the name “Henry”.

I love Serena and Blair friendship moments. My favorite scene from the episode is when Blair explained why she was so upset about Serena attending Columbia. I like it whenever Blair shows her vulnerable side, when she shows her insecurity towards the original Queen Bee of the UES, Serena.

I love this episode. I’m looking forward to the next one already.

Here’s a clip/teaser trailer for the next episode, entitled “Double Identity”:

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! It's me, Toni.

    I saw the latest episode of Gossip Girls and a new cast member is a former Melrose Place actress. The new season of 90210 was pretty exciting too.

    Blair is awesome but Serena is such a slut though. I can't wait for the new season of Glee!

    ReplyDelete