Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Monday: Trey Songz: Can’t Help But Wait

This song has been a long time personal favorite of mine.

My favorite line:

You’re a queen, you should be given all that’s someone’s got…You’re worth much more than an occasional “I love you, I’m thinking of you”.

Every girl, I don’t care what she says, wants to be treated like a man’s personal queen. No girl wants to be taken for granted, abused (in all ways possible) and ignored.

I guess you could say that at one point in my life, this song was therapeutic for me. I needed to move on from a failing relationship and this song gave me a jolt of reality, specifically with the lines mentioned above.

So anyway, here’s the video. I hope someone out there likes this song as much as I do.

Btw, Trey Songz is up for grabs on the Celebrity Twitter Auction called Twitchange. Proceeds go to building a school for special children in Haiti. Trey’s current value is a little over $300 USD. So if anyone out there is a big fan, make sure to bid on Trey Songz if you want him to tweet/mention/follow you for no less than 90 days. He might be throwing in something else too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment