Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream

I’ve heard about Ben and Jerry’s ice cream in TV shows and movies. So when I went to the US last 2006, I resolved to try one of the flavors mentioned.

Chunky Monkey.

Chunky Monkey, as described in the Ben and Jerry’s website, is banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts. It is simply delicious.

So imagine my delight that while I was hunting for the special Haagen-Dazs ice cream (more on that later) when I saw Chunky Monkey in the freezer of Rustan’s Market.

It was, as my friend Charls would say, like seeing a unicorn.

IMG_0004

Instead of spending less than PHP 500 for that Haagen-Dazs ice cream, I ended up spending PHP 800 for both PINTS of ice cream.

Oh well. Back pay will soon be in my hands. :)

I can’t wait to eat this!

No comments:

Post a Comment