Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bo’s Coffee: My New Favorite Coffee Shop

I like my coffee. I like my tea. I’m such a regular at Starbucks Jupiter that most of them know what coffee I like and I don’t even need to say what I want. I just go “Just the usual, please” and they know how to make my perfect cup of coffee.

But this post isn’t about Starbucks.

Bo’s Coffee at Glorietta 5 offers a wide selection of coffee AND tea. Yes, of course, as they should since it IS a coffee house. Like all other coffee shops, they offer desserts and free wi-fi and some branches are open 24 hours a day.

While I can’t make a comment about their coffee (I’ve been drinking tea during the two times I’ve been there), I’ll just comment on everything else.

What I like about Bo’s is that they are environment friendly. My experience with Starbucks is even if I say that I’ll be taking my coffee in the coffee shop, they still serve my coffee in a paper cup. Bo’s serve it in a giant mug, which I think, enriches the coffee experience. After all, who really wants to drink from a paper cup instead of a mug?

They also offer an All Day Breakfast with choices of ham and eggs and bacon and sausages. Choices of meals come with a mug of coffee, of course.

And since I haven’t seen it from other coffee houses, I thought that putting ground coffee beans in ashtrays were brilliant. It does help in reducing the smell of the cigarette butts.

I like that Bo’s isn’t as crowded as Starbucks or Figaro’s. I like that they’re low-key and quiet.

I’d love to bring my laptop there and just work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment