Friday, August 20, 2010

Steven Tyler: New Judge for American Idol 2011

The wait is over!

Steven Tyler, lead singer of Aerosmith, is now one of the new American Idol judges.

Other bloggers say that since he can be a little kooky/crazy, he’s the perfect male to replace Paula Abdul. Now I wonder, who will be the perfect replacement for Simon Cowell?

The internet has been buzzing that Jennifer Lopez is also being eyed as a judge on AI. And now that Steven Tyler has been confirmed less than an hour ago, I wonder if JLO will also be signing on for the upcoming season. I fear that she might be another Kara Dioguardi – trying hard to be as kind as Paula when it’s clearly not her style. I wonder (yet again, as I have been clearly out of the loop) why she was out of AI in the first place. I know Simon and Ellen left while Randy is staying, but what about Kara?

Anyway, I predict that next year may be the last season of AI. Or one of the last 5 left in the life of AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment