Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things Fall Apart

In relationships, it is sometimes inevitable that things fall apart. Sometimes, it is hard to let and go and get over a person, but you have to, in the hopes of being able to earn or get someone better suited for you.

When things fall apart, you can’t always cover it up with “I love yous”. You can’t just ignore issues and hope that things work out by themselves. Sometimes, that does work out but what happens if it doesn’t? Things just pile up and one or both of you end up being bitter.

Anyway, I found this webcomic that I could actually relate to. It wasn’t amusing to me and I didn’t get that “haha funny” kind of vibe. What I got was “Hey, I could relate to that” because I could. It was as if someone took a picture of a moment in my former relationship and made it into a comic. Anyway, here it is.

things_fall_apart

Oh, and as bonus, here’s a video of Eminem featuring Rihanna with “I Love The Way You Lie”. I was a little surprised to see Megan Fox in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment