Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday: Hump Day

Since today is a Wednesday, it’s hump day. I’ve always wondered what that meant. Hump Day. Does it pertain to something sex-related or is it just completely something else?

Anyway, because I’m such a jobless loser who’s still waiting to hear from the companies I applied to online last night, Monday and Sunday nights, I’m going to blog about what’s happening with my day. I’ve had enough of the internet (wait, it’s still 9:57 AM) and I’ve nothing better to write about.

The Simpsons episode that’s in my background is a rerun from last night’s episode. It’s from Season 15.

And I’m already done with my morning workout consisting of a 25 minute yoga (congratulations to me, yesterday I couldn’t finish a 10-minute session. But then again it might be because it was “Namaste Yoga” and the other was plain Tara Stiles yoga. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: Namaste Yoga is way easier than Tara Stiles yoga).

So here I am all sweaty and head aching and I don’t know why (the head ache I mean. I’m sweaty because of the yoga). I don’t know if I’ve had too much work out or because I haven’t had breakfast.

And that’s it. So far.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment