Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gloomy Weather Makes Me Feel A Little Sentimental

It’s been an eventful couple of days. Mostly a lot of days involving bus accidents and deaths. There’s the bus that went over hill somewhere up north. Then there’s Melody Gersbach’s accident down south. And the internationally known tragedy resulting in the deaths of 8 or 9 Chinese nationals at the heart of Manila with ex-police officer Rolando Mendoza at the center of it all. Then we have one international success whose giver is endlessly mocked for her “major major” mistake.

I’ve noticed that it rained every afternoon and/or night since Sunday. It may have been because of all the tragedy that has and will come to pass.

My condolences again to my cousin, Toti Rocha, for the loss of his beloved girlfriend, Melody. As mentioned in my previous post, Melody’s gone too soon. I promise not to bring up her name during family reunions or rescue you from the conversation if it ever comes up. :) I have been fortunate to have none of my previous boyfriends die on me while we were in the relationship. I can only imagine the grief that you are going through. It will be tough. But please keep in mind that though the pain of losing her will not be forgotten, what you feel now will lose intensity over the course of time. I worry about you during your time of grief. Keep in mind that you have a family too and it is best to move on, when you’re ready.

-----------------

In other news, a bird dropped its warm, gooey crap on my arm.

It’s supposed to be a sign of good luck.

So hopefully, I have good luck and the blessings of God tomorrow.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment