Friday, August 6, 2010

How I Met Your Mother – Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit

I love “How I Met Your Mother” or “HIMYM” for short. It’s a combination of slapstick comedy and smart comedy (if there’s such a thing), you know, the kind that you get only if you happen to be witty and/or smart.

While channel surfing, I saw this promotional video for HIMYM on ETC, a local channel. It just made me smile. I went ahead and looked it up online and the full video made me chuckle.

My favorite character would be Barney Stinson. He’s funny and says the most incredibly nonsense things. Neil Patrick Harris plays him perfectly and makes me forget that he isn’t straight (nothing wrong with being gay…I don’t want hate comments, please). Barney Stinson’s blog link can be found on the right side of this blog labeled as “Barney Stinson’s blog” (which by the way, if you haven’t seen says a lot about your observation skills. Just sayin’. :) ).

So here’s a video of How I Met Your Mother – The Musical, aka “The Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit number”. Neil Patrick’s singing reminds me of his guest spot on Glee. He really can sing. :)

This second video combines How I Met Your Mother and another favorite of mine, Family Guy. The following video may be a little too violent for kids to watch.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment