Monday, August 30, 2010

The Weekend That Was

Wow. I’ve been neglecting my blog.

I haven’t been able to update this blog due to a very busy Friday. I had two final interviews last Friday and I think they both went well. If accepted, I’m pretty much torn about which company I’ll choose.

Rolls came by my house and we had dinner by having Jollibee deliver some food. Went to Ortigas for Rhia. Had a really great time getting drunk. Went home at around 5 am and slept until 8 am.

I don’t know why I woke up so early. Lunch was at 2 pm and consisted of Breaded Fish Lauriat from Chowking. Slept until 5 pm to catch Disney Channel’s High School Musical marathon.

Yes. I’m geeky and lame that way.

By Sunday morning, I was sleepy at Church. Lunch was from Chowking. Again. Then by 4 pm, I was off to Rolls’ to pick her and Rhia up to go to Totoy’s dad’s wake. Condolences to the Llacuna Family.

Went to Pier One after. That was not fun at all.

As soon as we ditched two other people from our “party”, we went to Le Souk’s at BF Homes. I must admit it was a pretty nice place. I loved the Greek Nachos and their hummus. Kiara and Jestin, our two new friends, were tons of fun and did a good job in recommending the hummus. We had four pitchers of Oasis, shared mainly among 4 girls. The guys had beers.

Went back home at 3 am.

See? I was busy. That’s why there’s no update last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No Comics Sunday. Oh well.

Anyway, I had fun. I would rather be out with them than staying in here at home blogging.

This has been a great year for me and my friends. I’m really glad about that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment