Thursday, August 19, 2010

True Blood & Vampire Diaries & the Cause They Support

This is a series that I honestly was initially interested in. But I mentioned I like series, right? I stopped watching by episode 5 of Season 1 only because I was unable to catch the succeeding episodes because of work.

I’m constantly seeing Facebook friends excited about True Blood. I must admit it is interesting whenever I get to watch episodes every now and then.

And I see this picture.

293.rollingstone.lc.081710

Bloody hell. I thought it was cute how Stephen Moyer is covering Anna’s breast with him being Anna’s real life fiance. But with all the nudity and sex scenes going on in the set, I’m pretty sure they’re not uncomfortable here.

True Blood comes highly recommended and for that, I think I’ll check it out.

I don’t get the fuss about Alex Skarsgard. It might be because I haven’t seen the series in its entirety. For now, I think the hottest vampire in town is Damon Salvatore. He can bite me anytime. Wink, wink. :)

tumblr_ku47obu2Pd1qa5p6fo1_400

Oh, and for fictional vampire lovers out there, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and Twilight are auctioning off some stuff.

Visit the site here. Proceeds go to funding the cleaning of Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment