Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Universe 2010: Venus Raj Places Fourth

Ok, so I missed the big event because I had a boring interview that I hopefully aced. I kind of liked that interview and I like their location and I like their work schedule.

But I digress. Thanks to Tumblr, I was able to get the following screenshot:

tumblr_l7n17ktCHZ1qclwi7o1_r3_500

Ok. So that was a MAJOR MAJOR boo-boo.

But then again, it might have been a case of nerves. But come on, didn’t she encounter some problems about joining the Miss Universe 2010 in the first place? There had to be some mistake in there somewhere and she could’ve said that she made it right by fighting for what she believed in and that’s why she got to compete.

But nonetheless, I am MAJORLY MAJORLY proud of Venus Raj. It’s been a long, long time since we placed in the Miss Universe pageant. Plus, it’s a much needed distraction from the drama last night at the Quirino Grandstand and the death of people in bus crashes, like Melody Gersbach.

And in honor of past beauty queens, and thanks again to the Tumblr people, here are some great screenshots of past Filipino beauty queens in their Q & A portion.

ScreenHunter_06 Aug. 24 14.32

 ScreenHunter_07 Aug. 24 14.32

tumblr_l7n90mnQgq1qclwi7o1_500

ScreenHunter_08 Aug. 24 17.05

No comments:

Post a Comment