Monday, August 2, 2010

Zac Efron: A Fan-girl post

I’m a BIG BIG BIG fan of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens since High School Musical came out. I try to see all the movies they were in. Geeky, I know. But I’m such a big fan and I love them both and they’re both funny and cute, individually and as a couple.

And yes, I will admit that Vanessa being part Filipino makes amps up my liking for them.

So, here are a couple of videos from Zac Efron’s guest spot on Lopez Tonight. Thank you to Charls for posting this on his Tumblr.

And please…you have been forewarned. This is a fan-girl entry. So forgive my video overkill. (“,)

Here’s part 2 that I found on Youtube.

And a cute video of Zac Efron with Vanessa Hudgens being cute and sweet together.

1 comment:

  1. I hate them as a couple. Cause Vanessa needs to be with me instead.

    ReplyDelete