Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Comics

I don’t know where you’re from BUT where I’m from, dailies had something special every Sunday – comics!

And since, well, I strive to keep up this blogging daily, I thought “Why not put in comics every Sunday?” Genius, right? (Uh-huh).

So anyway, here’s what I scrounged up on the web. These are my usual favorites introduced to me by Charls:

I included this video for the Cyanide & Happiness since today is the first time I became aware that they made an animated short.

2010-08-13-0acfd7d together

Will upload more comics next week. Maybe I’ll include Calvin and Hobbes. Hopefully, I find some old-school Archie comics to post here.

Btw, I will say my disclaimer now. In case any of you find my humor a little sick or disturbing, please don’t leave any nasty comments. My so-called sick humor is still way more tame than someone else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment